Leadership & Team Strengthening
Working with Erin, you will unlock individual and organizational potential to maximize performance. Collier and Company offers executive and team coaching focusing on:
- Collaborative, solution-focus, results-oriented processes.
- Mobilization of strengths to contribute to individuals and organizations realizing their full potential
- Exploration of behavioral/personality characteristics of each team member or leader via personality inventories like DiSC, EQ-i 2.0, and the Platinum Rule.
- Training on team dynamics based on the work of Patrick Lencioni and others, leading to teams with high morale who are more engaged and productive.
The Community Programs Department of the Vail School District underwent a change in leadership after 20 years. Erin Collier led a process to assess the department’s capacity. Out of this assessment came recommendations for leadership development. Based upon Gallup research on leadership, Erin directed leaders in a strengths-based assessment and development of an action plan to improve how their leadership strengths could be used more collaboratively to achieve maximum efficiency.
- the percentage of leaders willing to make change rose to 100%.
- trust in each other was increased to 80%.
- 80% of leaders are now willing to collaborate with each other to increase effectiveness.