Leadership development with Collier & Company unlocks an individual and organizational potential to maximize performance. We offer:
- A collaborative, solution-focused, results-oriented process.
- A process in which strengths are mobilized and the potential of individuals and organizations are realized.
The Community Programs Department of the Vail School District underwent a change in leadership after 20 years. Erin Collier led a process to assess the department’s capacity. Out of this assessment came recommendations for leadership development. Based upon Gallup research on leadership, Erin directed leaders in a strengths-based assessment and development of an action plan to improve how their leadership strengths could be used more collaboratively to achieve maximum efficiency.
- the percentage of leaders willing to make change rose to 100%.
- trust in each other was increased to 80%.
- 80% of leaders are now willing to collaborate with each other to increase effectiveness.